Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WEX



Mr. Toad's wild ride

Mr. Toad's wild ride, the most outrageous kids ride in all of Disney land. Once you get on a car, a steering wheel is thrust upon you and they expect you to suddenly start driving. It doesn't take long before you're driving through some unwary owl's library before charging out threw his chimney. It was a nice stroll through the woods turning here and there but nothing was wrong with the ride. There were some owls cooing gently in the trees, sure it was dark but with crickets chirping peacefully without a care in the wold. The track turned making us skillful slide past the bush without a scratch. A rustle of a bush and a dead end shattered the silence as a cop burst forth from the bushes. My brother next to me starts talking in a great British accent about not having time to stop as he whips the wheel around speed out of the forest, and almost hitting the random cars and driving off a dock. All around you there were horns blaring and people shouting. Eventually we flew into a court room where a judge just instantly commanded that we were guilty and sent us into a warehouse full of TNT. Why was that connected to a court? Suddenly all the TNT begins to explode blinding you and leaving your ears ringing as you curve back and forth on the way out. As if that wasn't enough, we leave the warehouse only to bed hit by a train! That was what finally did us in, buying us a trip straight to hell. Demons danced around our cherry red car as we drove through the ever warm hell. After several turns my brother stopped talking in his British accent and we just found a magic door that lead us back out to where we started. From what I take from that story, driving through a peaceful London forest can be quite deadly.



Charlotte

It was WEX, Charlotte had just left the room to check on the other class. For a time it was quiet and everyone was writing. There were just a few people having an ongoing conversation but most people were writing, then someone just popped their head in the door, yelled a random word, then ducked out. That was the end of that silence thing we had going for us. People were yelling across the room, things were flying through the air only a few people were still working, with obvious difficulty. This raged on for several minutes before Charlotte came in. Charlotte's nostrils flared at all the fun being had in the classroom. Everyone stopped mid tag, throw or sentence and turned towards the monster that had just come in, Charlotte stomped across the classroom glaring at anyone who didn't have their nose in their books and were writing. She growled angrily as she sat down on her chair, noticing a moment too late that there was a tack on it. She yelped in pain as she stood up and looked around the room, motioning for everyone who found humor in that outside. Several people ended up coming with her, as she did one last sweep of the room. The students looked as if they'd rather be dead, and lucky them! They might be, as they were never seen again.



Annoying

I was sitting in the kitchen, finally installing wotlk after a long day of school. The patches were finally installed after what seemed like hours, but then my mom came into the kitchen and told me to do the laundry. I walked into the burning hot garage and opened up the washed and dryer, yet there was nothing in either of them. I left the garage and hurried back to the computer after being away for less then a minute, so of course during that time, my brother had stolen the computer. He refused to let me on, nor email the work I was doing while I waited for wotlk to download. Even though I wasn't the one playing wotlk after I had installed it, I still hung around to see the new areas in the expansion. My brother was getting annoyed, for I was helping him with his quests even though he didn't want me to. I eventually left, but I took the box with me, for I hadn't gotten a chance to look at it yet.

1 comment:

Ms. Charlotte said...

ROFL. I just read the Charlotte blog. Duh duh duh.... and "they were never seen again." How nefarious of me.