Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sustainability visits


1. What is your name and your role here at the farmers market?

Carey Atig

2. Why do you choose to shop here/garden here/support this CSA?

The food here is just great, and it is not too far from my home. It is well worth it to wait until Thursday to do some of my shopping.

3. When did you first start coming here?

A few years ago.

4. Do you garden at home? Why or why not?

I don't, I live in an apartment, so I don't have the room to garden, I did try it anyway though, and lets just say I do not have a green thumb.

5. How did you find out about this place?

I saw signs about it while driving around in the area, and decided to stop by after looking it up one night, and decided it would be interesting to check out, so here I am!

6. What would be your advice to get others to do what you do?

It's not hard and is easy to pick up! Looking up a few guides for gardeneing never hurts and the food at the farmer's market is great and worth trying.

1 comment:

Pascal's cool blog said...

You got a good participant. But you forgot to answer the questions that were derected to you